CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT !
The complexities of today's travel environment -- from airline industry impacts and hotel rate increases to the dynamic changes occurring in travel technology and distribution -- can be difficult to navigate without the assistance of a provider that looks beyond travel program management. As your travel logistics partner, Corporate Travel Management Team of Pack N Go Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will provide the consultative expertise needed to successfully meet your program objectives by staying ahead of change with a clear strategy focused on delivering measurable results. Our ability to design, implement and execute effective corporate travel programs will enable your organization to offer travelers a high level of service balanced by lean, efficient processes to drive savings throughout your program. The rising cost and growing complexities of business travel today require not only a strong and comprehensive approach to program management but also sophisticated tools and a keen eye. Finding opportunities to simplify and streamline the business of travel is the specialty of our talented team of travel professionals.
Arranging Travel by itself will save money – Myth
"We’ll let the travellers arrange their own – after all, they know what they want.”
Fact: Research has shown, time and again, companies with a reasonably significant travel spend save well over 10% of their travel budget when they use a Travel Management Company - after paying their fees.
If you arrange your own travel, you may miss the following benefits of using a professional agent or Travel Management Company, which:
· Provides consistently good value fares – the cheapest fare is not necessarily the best logical solution
· Considers the overall trip costs - not just the fare
· Combines different elements of a trip
· Provides alternatives, including different modes of transport, advising on the pros and cons of each
· Provides professional support to eradicate problems
· Saves bookers a great deal of time and anxiety
In addition, Travel Management Companies:
· Help to ensure Travel Policy Compliance
· Take staff security into account
· Keep clients up to date on travel industry developments
· Draw clients’ attention to wider potential benefits
· Provide management reports for analysis to promote more efficient travel arrangements
If you make your own arrangements, you may suffer the following disadvantages
· An inability to see all the fares available
· An inability to hold the best fares while checking that the trip is viable / acceptable to the traveler
· Possible inadequate understanding of fare restrictions, sometimes leading to additional costs
· Conscientious staff trying to save pennies on the cost may fail to get best value tickets
· Research time of your staff is likely to cost Rs. 100 – Rs. 500 per transaction
· You have less leverage with vendors for price advantage and problem resolution
And, you will miss out on services that add so much more to overall efficiency:
· No Out of Hours support service if things go wrong at inconvenient times
· A reduced ability to monitor and enforce travel policy compliance
· You may have an incomplete picture of where members of staff are at any moment
· You may lose control of your “duty of care” for employees
· Difficulty of amassing management information leads to lack of control of travel arrangements overall
So, contrary to common expectation, objectively reviewing your policy of allowing DIY bookings, can produce a significant bottom–line benefits.
Why we are different
* Our service is personal and professional.
* We have separate departments dedicated to each of the three main activities of Corporate Travel Management, Leisure Travel and Groups & Events, each with its own specialist staff, so you can be sure of the best attention and expert service, to suit your interest.
* We care passionately that our clients should be delighted with the quality of all we do for them.
* Our staff are experienced and mature travel experts, who are keen to understand your ideas and preferences.
* We cover everything a discerning individual or corporate traveller could require.
* We are fully bonded and licensed, for our clients’ security and benefit.
* We have tie-ups with leading travel suppliers and contract with hotels which gives us access to best available fares and rates.
* We have the best and latest technology.
All the above ensures that our clients receive the best travel advice and services available.
conference & exhibition .
Planning plays a vital role while working on group trips, meetings, conferences & trainings. If this planning is done by professionals then plan shall be flawless. You just have to provide us with the brief of event and we will be back to you with best options within your budget.
From a small meeting or training course to a major international conference, we'll take the time to learn about your business and become an extension of your organization. With our expert knowledge of venues, hotels, transportation networks and unique local attractions, we will source and book everything for you and add that extra ingredient to ensure a unique event.
From the desk of CEO
Not all travel management companies are same, we believe in going extra mile to be out of league.
Exceptional quality service blended with latest technology run by dedicated team of experienced professionals, is something which drive our organization to offer right mix of travel product portfolio for our corporate clients. Our separate departments ensure best attention and expert service to suite your needs. Looking forward to serve your company.
- International & domestic airline tickets
- Railway reservations
- Holiday’s packages
- Visa Assistance
- Travel insurance
- Outbound training programs
- LTC Tour packages
- Travel gift vouchers
- Events & promotion